Fred’s latest video, with thanks to the Central California Writing Project, UCSC, and the Lyceum of Monterey County for support in the workshops where this story developed:
My current approach to “stills-only” digital storytelling with iMovie 9 is linked below, along with some other resources.
- The Quick Start Guide to Digital Storytelling with iMovie
- Creative Commons sources for media
- There is a curriculum from some prior digital storytelling classes which will give you some resources and ideas for getting started at http://digitalstory.pbworks.com/w/page/17804262/FrontPage
- Please visit the Central California Writing Project website for related resources
- Another great resource: The National Writing Project’s Digital Is website